Our contact details
Name: Ask Mr Jones Electrical Contractors Ltd
Address: Beaumaris Suite The Regent 67 Regent St Wrexham LL11 1PF
Email Address: email@example.com
The type of personal information we collect
We currently collect and process the following information:
Personal identifiers, contacts and characteristics including name, contact number and email address.
How we get the personal information and why we have it
Most of the personal information we process is provided to us directly by you for one of the following reasons:
We use the information that you have given us in order to follow up on your enquiry left on our website.
Under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), the lawful bases we rely on for processing this information are:
Your consent. You are able to remove your consent at any time. You can do this by contacting: firstname.lastname@example.org
How we store your personal information
Your information is securely stored on password protected computer.
We keep your name, contact number and email address whilst our customer. We will then dispose your information by removing from our list of contacts.
Your data protection rights
Under data protection law, you have rights including:
- Your right of access - You have the right to ask us for copies of your personal information.
- Your right to rectification - You have the right to ask us to rectify personal information you think is inaccurate. You also have the right to ask us to complete information you think is incomplete.
- Your right to erasure - You have the right to ask us to erase your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to restriction of processing - You have the right to ask us to restrict the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to object to processing - You have the the right to object to the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to data portability - You have the right to ask that we transfer the personal information you gave us to another organisation, or to you, in certain circumstances.
You are not required to pay any charge for exercising your rights. If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you.
Please contact us at: email@example.com if you wish to make a request.
How to complain
If you have any concerns about our use of your personal information, you can make a complaint to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This policy is effective as of 1st Feb 2021.
"Tim arrived bang on time and methodically worked out what needing doing. He fixed both problems and managed to exchange a faulty pump under warranty, which he had initially fitted. I was very pleased with the work and the cost was very reasonable. I would be happy to recommend him any time."
Verified Review, Checkatrade